Education Tax Credits in New Hampshire


Kate Baker Demers of Children’s Scholarship Fund NH with Jean and Steve Mathieu

Support private education? Support Home Schooling? Get an 85% tax credit against the Business Profits Tax and Business Enterprise Tax in NH? Deduct the other 15% from my Federal return? As business owners who believe in Parent Directed Education, what’s not to love?

We know of no other charity that we can donate to that costs us less than 10 cents for every dollar donated! Glad to help support the many students and families who’ve benefited from the Children’s Scholarship Fund New Hampshire!

Did you know any business that pays BPT and/or BET in New Hampshire is eligible to apply for Education Tax Credits? So is any individual who pays Interest & Dividends tax in New Hampshire (CSFNH). Schedule an appointment today to explore this and other important financial planning concepts.

To learn more about the education tax credit program, , check out the CSFNH website:

Ready to Take The Next Step?

For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.

Or give us a call at 603.647.7166