There is so much to be thankful for as we approach the holiday. As Christians, we are especially thankful for Christ Himself.
For, this day, is born to you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord, in the city of David. And this shall be a sign unto you. You shall find the infant wrapped in swaddling clothes, and laid in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly army, praising God, and saying: Glory to God in the highest; and on earth peace to men of good will. Luke 2:11-14
You can be the light of JOY for someone else in need by simply being in a state of gratitude. Here are a few ideas of things you can do yet to spread the light in your little part of the world:
- Light up your home. If you haven’t already, put up some Christmas lights and window candles. Literally “light up” your neighborhood.
- Give a gift of food or drink to an elderly neighbor who may be very isolated during this time.
- Offer to shovel, get groceries, or some other small task of a neighbor in need.
- Refresh your heart and soul this Christmas by adding worship to your holiday.
- Be thankful. Find a simple think you are thankful for, and share that gratefulness with your family.
- Call your friends and family – you never know who needs to hear your voice that day.
- Send a old fashioned card or letter in the mail!
God bless you and your family – from all of us at team Legacy!
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.